Monday 31 December 2018

The Eve of a New Project

I have decided to fire up my old Blog as I have planned a new project for 2019 a Poole Harbour Bird list using the the recording area as defined by the map on https://www.birdsofpooleharbour.co.uk/interactive-map
At the same time I am going to donate 20p per bird I see to the https://www.birdsofpooleharbour.co.uk/ for any one of there projects they will be running.
I am going to kick off the year on the 1st January with a spot of urban birding  a round Poole then if I have time I will nip over to my other patch Longham Lakes, it is going to be interesting how I am going to juggle my patch watching and my new project but I will give it ago.
If anyone reads the blog please leave some comments and encouragement to  help me keep the blog going.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Martin. I might join you on this one as I tend to do Poole Harbour and also want to get to Longham Lakes more often. Look forward to reading the blog.
    David Foster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Longham can be good, I missed some good birds in 2018

      Delete